Aim to go on to higher school!
About the semester
Each course at our university begins in April (or October) and ends in March of the following year.
This period is divided into 3 or 4 semesters.
Advancement courseApril enrollment: Study period 2 years
(1) First semester from April 1st to September 30th of the first year
(2) Second semester: From October 1st to March 31st of the first year
(3) Third semester: From April 1st to September 30th the second year
(4) Fourth semester: From October 1st to March 31st of the second year
Students enrolled in October, Study period 1 year 6 months
(1) First semester from October 1st to March 31st of the first year
(2) Second semester: From April 1st to September 30th in the first year
(3) Third semester: From October 1st to March 31st of the second year
Long vacation(1) Summer vacation 2019.7.19-2019.8.18
(2) Autumn vacation 2019.9.21 ~ 2019.10.8
(3) Winter vacation 2019.12.26 ~ 2020.1.5
(4) Spring break 2020.3.11 ~ 2020.4.6
Class hours: Class, study hours/week, time schedule
[Morning part] Academic course IA, IIA, IB, 20 hours, (Monday-Friday) 9: 15-12: 40
[Afternoon part] Academic course IC, IIB, ID, 20 hours (Monday-Friday) 13: 30-16: 55
* There are also "general subjects", "mathematics", and "science" courses as preparations for the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU).